Casa Laberinto (Labyrinth) is an exceptional Palmilla property located in highly sought after community of Caleta.
This split level home is built in a true Hacienda style with fabulous ocean views looking to Palmilla Point and Bay.
The entry features a large motor court with an intricate stone labyrinth design, 2 car garage, with Golf cart parking, and shaded 2 car parking space.
The interior courtyard houses a large fountain and lush landscaping with entry to the one bedroom Casita, large guest bedroom, staff quarters, garage and laundry room.
Enter into the spacious great room with brick-domed entry, vaulted ceilings with beams and hand-hewn Mexican stone fireplace flanked by display shelves.
Large French style, folding doors frame a magnificent view of the Bay and Palmilla Point. A gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, food warmer, double ovens and a lovely window looking into the courtyard.
The large master suite has a sitting area and en-suite bath for privacy and space. The office beside the master suite has space for two desks and loads of books.
The two pool patio level guest rooms have ocean views and allow your guests to feel at home with an entry door that leads to the pool and another that leads to the motor court and garden, through a spacious storage room.
The pool area features a fully equipped outside Palapa, dining area with BBQ grill, hood vent, ice maker and beverage fridge. The beach access is close by to the swimmable Palmilla Bay.
A large poolside storage room will house your beach toys and a shower will wash off the sand near the privacy gate. This home is situated on a large, approximately 23,000 square foot home-site.
- Second row in Caleta just steps to beach
- Courtyard Entry home with motor court
- One bedroom Casita
- Staff quarters
- Split level, ocean view Hacienda home
- Located on Home site #24
- Sea views to ‘One&Only’ Palmilla Hotel and Villas Del Mar
- Located in Caleta, Palmilla
- 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus golf
- 24 hour security with guarded entry
- 20 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport
- Spacious Great Room with brick-domed entry
- Vaulted ceilings with wooden beams
- Hand-hewn Mexican gas fireplace flanked by curio display shelves
- Gourmet kitchen with Thermador gas range, gourmet appliances, large pantry
- Large, ocean view, master suite with covered view deck, private office
- Four private guest suites, one with kitchen,
- Pool sculpture by ‘Sergio Bustamante’
- Courtyard with cantera water fountain
- Pool patio area with covered dining area large heated pool and spa
- Palapa with gas BBQ, ice machine, refrigerator
- Lush, professional landscaped grounds with night lighting
- 4-car motor court with stone Labyrinth feature
- Home is in excellent condition
- Beach access stairs offers extra ‘green space’
- Quiet, swimmable beach, great for walking,
- Satellite TV and Internet throughout entire main house and guest rooms
- Builder – Elias Gutierrez
- Ask about golf memberships available
- Large courtyard bedroom perfect for kids
- Kohler Generator
- Golf Cart space in Garage
* please contact me for more information on this amazing oceanview masterpiece within the community of Caleta, Palmilla.
Sales executive | Snell Real Estate
family • community • lifestyle • passion • live Cabo • trust Snell
U.S. Mobile: (419) 345-5690
MX Mobile: (011-52-1-624) 122-4647
eFax: (419) 754-2494