Here are 3 of the best deals Palmilla and Querencia have to offer and they won’t last long at these prices.
Villa de Avila:
In a category of it’s own, Villa de Avila presides over Querencia and the Mar de Cortez. You and your guests will enjoy approximately 8,500 sq. feet of air conditioned living space, 30 x 50 ft. cascading waterfall at the home’s entry. This home has 6 bedrooms, including two master suites, each of which includes kitchen features and a private patio. 3 Guest casitas are also included. Custom mahogany cabinetry, Egyptian marble tile, granite flooring, state of the art sound and lighting. 108 ft long salt water, infinity edged pool and 10 person jacuzzi. Oversized 4 car garage.
- Panoramic ocean views
- Custom mahogany cabinetry
- Egyptian marble tile
- Granite flooring
- 108 ft salt water infinity edge pool with fog (cool mister) and fiber optic lighting
- 10 person jacuzzi
- Palapa with LCD TV and 50″ Viking Grill
- Oversized four car garage
- 45KVA standby GENERAC generator
- 2 – 6 burner Wolf stove tops
- Wolf Double ovens and microwave
- Subzero glass refrigerator/freezer
- 2 Asko Dishwashers
- Wolf Wine fridge
- Variety of tropical garden landscaping
Casa Soleado: SOLD
Casa Soleado is a charming, single level hacienda style home with huge 180 degree views of the Sea of Cortez. Enter through a traditional courtyard with bubbling fountain and lush landscape. Enjoy cathedral ceilings in the great room and a poolside palapa for shaded outdoor dining. Margaritas taste even better from the beautiful antique imported bar. The floor plan is open and provides lots of privacy for family or guests, with two bedroom suites in the main home and two more bedrooms and bath suites off the courtyard. The caretaker’s quarters, also off the courtyard, has a full kitchen in addition to the bedroom and bath. Hide out on the rooftop suntanning deck where you can enjoy big views and avoid tan lines! This home is located in Caleta, one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Palmilla.
- Large dining palapa with BBQ off pool
- Infinity pool and spa
- Very private suntanning deck on roof
- Cathedral ceilings in great room
- Terrific open floor plan
- Wired throughout for sound
- Guadalajaran antique bar, ice machine, wine cooler
- Caretaker’s quarters with full kitchen
- Walking access to private beach
- Designed and built by Lorenia Riva Palacio and Raul Romo Carillo
Casa Bella Vista:
Perched atop the hillside of Caleta Loma in Palmilla, with sweeping 180 degree views of the Sea of Cortez, resides the elegant masterpiece, Casa Bella Vista. The 7800 square foot new custom home offers 6 bedrooms, 7-1/2 bathrooms, office and extra large entertainment room. Four master bedroom suites provide ultimate privacy with secluded terraces and views from beds and baths. Dramatic entry to the living room with fireplace and brick boveda dome ceiling. Open the mahogany pocket doors to enjoy the cascading infinity pool, jacuzzi, fire pits and lush landscape. Large, formal dining room with beam ceilings. The kitchen boasts custom cabinetry, Viking Pro appliances with butler pantry and kitchen service area. The home is an entertainer’s dream come true. Professionally wired for sound throughout. Attention to detail throughout this very special Cesar Justiniano creation.
- 180 sweeping views of Sea of Cortez
- 4 master bedroom suites with private terraces, luxury baths and jacuzzi tubs
- 2 additional rooms with en suite baths
- Extra large 800 sq. ft. entertainment room with bar
- Separate office
- Fire place and brick boveda dome ceiling in living room
- Large formal dining room with beam ceiling
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless Viking Pro appliances
- Butler pantry, kitchen service area, separate utility room
- Pocket doors open living area to outside with pool, jacuzzi, cascading waterfall & fire pit
- Professional surround sound, custom doors & windows and marble, travertine and stone features throughout
- 3 phase power with own transformer for energy efficiency
- 2nd level all foam panel construction – efficient
Please contact me for more information on these fine properties and any others you might have questions about.
Prices available upon request.
*All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed or warranted.